Robyn and I both love to help crocheters like yourself expand on the skills you've learned, and what better way than providing you a special stitch pattern collection specifically for socks?
That's right! Your sock making adventure does not stop after Classic and Colorful Crochet Socks Workshop (available here).
The Crochet Sock Stitch Dictionary || Vol. 1: Companion to Classic and Colorful Crochet Socks is a collection of 20 more stitches that can be used to crochet more perfect socks with the patterns you've already become familiar with.
What makes these patterns different from any other stitch dictionary? I'm so glad you asked!
1. CAREFULLY CHOSEN STITCHES THAT ARE GREAT FOR SOCKS
2. PATTERN WRITTEN FOR FLAT AND IN THE ROUND
3. PATTERN INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS FOR TOE UP AND TOP DOWN
4. PATTERN INCLUDES STITCH DIAGRAMS FOR EACH
5. CLOSE UP IMAGE OF EACH PATTERN IN SOCK YARN
Now is your chance to customize fit and fashion for women, men, and children with even more amazing pattern stitches.
No Refunds, Returns or Exchanges.
Yes, I'd like to receive your emails. Please add me to your email list.